- You can only book through the website or in person at our studio. Click here to book an appointment.
- Please click hereto see our prices and deals
- About the designs… As all of our artists are very busy, we are unable to provide designs in advance of your booking. You will be able to see your design on the day of your session, and to avoid back and forth correspondence and misunderstanding you might be able to finish up the design with your artist on the day, prior to your session.
- We do not accept card payments at the moment
- Please don’t arrive earlier than your appointment time, unless we have asked you to do so.
- If you are coming with somebody else, please keep in mind that our parlour is quite small with space limited to those who have sessions booked. Also, the artists need to concentrate and can’t be disturbed by anything. People who are not getting tattooed are not allowed to go into the sterilised tattooing area, so we would suggest to any accompanying members to find another activity whilst the tattoo is taking place. Don’t be afraid, it is not going to hurt.. that much. 😊
- Sometimes we finish earlier than the stated opening times, and we might vacate the property earlier due to other commitments, so we advise you to pop in only if you have discussed with us previously or if you are passing by and we are open.
- For some tips before you are getting tattooed, just click on Tattoo Tipps below.
Do you have a licence and insurance?
Yes, all of our artists are licensed and registered therapist in the UK. We are also premises licence holders under insurance.
- Do I need an appointment?
Yes, usually you have to book an appointment as we are really busy and there is a small chance for us to be able to accept any walk-ins. Just clickhere if you wish to book an appointment.
- What to do after got tattooed?
Click here to see our aftercare guidance.
- How much is going to cost?
Click here to see price range.
- Why do I have to pay deposit? How it works?
We do ask for £50 deposit to secure appointments. This amount will be taken off from the final price. Deposits can be refunded or rescheduledwith a 4days notice. Deposits can’t be transferred for use any other person.
- Do you make piercings?
Unfortunately not, might do in the future.
- How to get there?
We are located in London’s heart, under the wings of Angel. Closest tube line is Angel station, on the Northern Line. See on the map
- How the bookings work?
If you walk in to the studio and talk to someone there is a small chance you will get an immediate appointment, we advise you to fill out the booking form online. We will get back to you in 2-3 days and everything will be discussed.
- Do you cover tattoos?
Covering an old tattoo is complicated work, soto do it perfectly, you have to come in for a personal consultation, there is no possibility to book in straight for a tattooing session.
- Do you make UV tattoos?
Unfortunately don’t. That is out of fashion. 😛
- Pregnant. Can I have a tattoo?
No. There are several concerns about tattoos, so it’s probably best to wait until after delivery to get one.
Here are some things to consider:
– We don’t know how tattoo dyes and inks affect a developing baby. Small amounts of chemicals that might be harmless to an adult can have a much bigger impact on a tiny fetus.
– Most healthcare providers will administer an epidural if you have a tattoo on your lower back, but they may decide not to if the tattoo is recent and still fresh. There’s no clear evidence for or against giving epidurals near tattoos. If you do have a tattoo on your back and are considering having an epidural for pain relief during childbirth, find out what the hospital’s policy is before you’re admitted. – Because of skin changes during pregnancy, a tattoo that you get while you’re pregnant might not look the same after you deliver your baby.
BETTER TO KNOW
- There are only internet and walk-in bookings. It is really easy to book online even from a mobile platform.
Click here to book an appointment.
- There is a possibility to have a consultation before getting tattooed. It can be really useful if you are not sure in your exact ideas or coming to cover and old piece.
- We do ask for £50 deposit that can be paid in cash if you walk in or through PayPal or Internet Transfer. (All information will be provided after a booking has been made.)
- There is only cash payment at the studio.
- If you don’t indicate to us before 4 days of your appointment, that you are not able to attend, then the deposit will be LOST.
- Our premises is licensed and all therapists are registered, license holder artists. They are Hep B tested and Health and Safety trained.
- We don’t make piercings. Our focus is on the art made by ink, paint or pencil.
- It is rare to get a walk-in tattoo without an appointment, due to the fact that we are usually really busy and fully booked for months in advance. But still, if you are around, you can pass by and see if we can accept a walk-in or not.
- No pets and people under 14.
- You must be over 18 to get tattooed.
- You can’t be under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- No food at the parlour.
- There is congestion charge in this area and pay parking in front of the studio from 8am to 7pm Mon – Fri.
- We don’t tattoo on the face, as we think it is handsome / beautiful enough the way it is.
- Please don’t drink heavily and take drugs the night before your appointment. It could thin your blood the next day.
- Drink lots of water!
- Get to bed on time and make sure to get plenty of sleep to be able to sit or lie calmly the following day.
- Don’t drink a bunch of caffeine or energy drinks and don’t take aspirin before coming in! It will not only thin your blood; it will make it harder to sit still.
- Always eat before heading in to get tattooed! Not being hungry will make it easier for you to stay calm.
- You need to keep in mind that sometimes an artist may be running a little behind. The person ahead of you might be taking longer than expected. Please be understanding. You can use this extra time to get comfortable with the atmosphere, find the restroom and smoking area, filling out paperwork or go and grab a tea.
- Take a sugary drink or food with you to keep your blood sugar up (Coke and chocolate) and don’t be afraid to ask for a break if it gets a little much.
- You may need a doctor’s note if you have medical conditions like a bleeding disorder, a heart condition, or if you have to take antibiotics before going to the dentist.
- Don’t be afraid, you will be in professional hands.
- Contrary to belief, the best period to have a tattoo is NOT a sunny part of the year.
One of the worst enemy and destroyer of tattoos is the sun. During the healing process, you must keep your skin away from UV rays and sun, as it will damage the skin further and can cause all sorts of problems.
- Know your pain tolerance
Do not push yourself, respect your body limit. If you’re very sensitive, avoid choosing ribs, backs of knees, elbows, or groin areas for your first tattoo.
Click here to see a tattoo pain map
- Bring something to take your attention away from the pain
Bring some movies on your tablet or something interesting to read, or plug in your earphones and listen your favourite music, these tips definitely help to focus on something else, not on the touch of the needles.
- Don’t stress
Bite of a bee it’s not worst than that, so just take a deep breath, pack up your courage, sit in the chair and enjoy the pain.
- Research your artist
Look over your chosen artist’s portfolio before committing, make sure you’re happy with their work and that their style fits yours.
- Don’t do it on cheap
A good tattoo isn’t cheap, and a cheap tattoo isn’t good. You’re altering your body for life, don’t forget.
- Choose wisely
Long term decisions sometimes can go wrong, so don’t get inked with your love’s name if you are not sure She/He is the one.
- Follow the care directions
All information will be providedon how to move forward with your healing piece. It is important to give daily care for your healing skin. You will receive the aftercare guidance after your session, but just click here if you wish to download the steps of the process.
- Enjoy your new art piece
Keep your memories in ink, believe in love, live in peace and love yourself.
Just click here to see our prices and deals.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Walk in to the studio or visit our booking page and fill out the form. You will receive a response in 2-3 days. We do apologise, but we are really busy, but don’t worry, all messages will be answered. Unfortunately there is no phone number in use for the studio at the moment.
Just simply click here to see the aftercare process.